Search RoHo Blog

Monday, August 5, 2024

Meal No. 3664: Fried Chicken Nugget Dinner

Not sure what got into me, but Friday night was a silly meal, as if I were a child ordering off the kids' menu: fried chicken nuggets with honey mustard dipping sauce. That's it. The whole kaboodle. Not a small amount of trouble and, in the end, not worth it. (I'm pretty sure I've got better recipes to achieve fried chicken nuggets, frankly.) I made it up to myself by really busting out with another big bowl of red velvet cream cheese frosting swirl ice cream, which did seem all the more called for given that it was another blistering hot August day with high humidity and terrible RealFeel temps:


"Copycat Chick-Fil-A Nuggets," from Chungah Rhee of DamnDelicious.net. [Published 18 July 2014]

No comments: