Search RoHo Blog

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Meal No. 2553: Fried Chicken Nugget Dinner


It's pretty rare these days that I'll make fried foods, but I busted out of that prohibition last Thursday night so that I could make some delicious all-breast-meat buttermilk-brined fried chicken nuggets, deeply seasoned, and then dipped extravagantly (once cooked!) in homemade honey mustard sauce. Alongside were duck-fat-basted baby Yukon Gold potatoes that were roasted with rosemary and garlic, and a nice batch of roasted broccoli florets as well. It messed up my next-morning weigh-in but I have convinced myself they were well worth it.



Fried Chicken Nuggets based on:

"5 Minute Honey Mustard Sauce," by Lindsay Ostrom of PinchofYum.com. [Published 22 July 2015]

2 comments:

Ben Phillis said...

Yumtown!

Ray said...

No doubt, my friend. No doubt.