Search RoHo Blog

Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Key Lime Pie Bars

Oh, tasty tangy sweet and tart key lime pie bars: how did I misplace your glorious goodness? I'm glad I found my way back to you for a dessert offering on a rainy grey Tuesday evening, in part because I was drawn to offer something light and refreshing as the evening's closer. My preference is to substitute Biscoff cookies for the graham cracker crust, which seems the winning move; I also added some vanilla bean paste to bring out more of the whipped topping's potential to please. What resulted was an unambiguous sense of satisfaction, as we were once again pretty happy with the end product.


Adapted from "Key Lime Pie Bars," from Christina Marsigliese of ScientificallySweet.com. [Published 17 July 2023 / Modified 28 May 2024]

No comments: