Search RoHo Blog

Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Eggnog Sugar Cookies

Because I started off celebrating the arrival of autumn with a batch of homemade eggnog, I've been thinking about various uses for it so that I didn't just sit around and drink it all. (It's good to me, but not good for me.) Back on the final Tuesday of September, that pursuit let me to try a delicious eggnog sugar cookie recipe, from the same author whose chocolate sugar cookies are a winning option on a frequent basis. Warmly spiced and sweet on the tongue, these eggnog sugar cookies did not need the recommended eggnog-enhanced icing...they were all they needed to be that night.


"Soft & Chewy Eggnog Cookies," by Lindsay Conchar of LifeLoveandSugar.com. [Published 26 November 2019 / Updated 30 November 2021]

No comments: