Search RoHo Blog

Monday, November 29, 2021

Meal No. 2976: Roasted Salmon

The earnest desire to be able to manage the huge feasting of the Thanksgiving holiday got me to take Sumner for a walk last Monday and also to roast another fillet of salmon for the evening meal. Although I was itching to get to work on sweets and treats, I managed to hold off on that a bit as well. I kept that salmon supper simple, as I'm wont to do, and just roasted asparagus cuts to go with it.

A side note about kitchen life slowly returning to normal as we attempt to move forward from the pandemic: after a year-and-a-half without having company for the most part, I finally cleaned and restarted the glorious fast-food-style Opal ice maker, as pictured above back on November 22nd, its first full day back in operation. A few regulars will be very happy about this.

No comments: