Search RoHo Blog

Monday, November 22, 2021

Meal No. 2971: Roasted Salmon and Brussels Sprouts

With an evening off in between rounds of salmon, where I filled in my supper needs with a sizable bowl of oatmeal, I was back to the salmon game this past Tuesday night, particularly because I found some stunning slabs of it when I stopped off at the Harris Teeter by Tanglewood on my way home from working in the next county over. They were huge and likely the thickest I've ever gotten, so I'm posting the pre-cook picture above.

I bought plenty and cooked it all, knowing how good another offering of salmon croquettes would be welcomed by the household. More about that in tomorrow's blog post.

Then, after they roasted to perfection, I served 'em up with roasted incredible Brussels sprouts for a killer dinner.

No comments: