Search RoHo Blog

Monday, February 26, 2024

Fluffy Eggnog Cinnamon Rolls

Officially last Wednesday was National Sticky Buns Day, but I had to come in with the close approximation of just cinnamon rolls. But not just any ol' cinnamon rolls, but the dearly loved fluffy eggnog cinnamon rolls.

It was right in the middle of a couple of busy work days, so I prepped them all on Tuesday night and baked them Wednesday morning. Then I was able to take a handful of them with me to share with aspiring administrators on a clinical coaching rounds day over in Greensboro.

My first taste did not come, though, until after dinner that night, heated up just enough in the microwave to bring them back to life, plus more of that ridiculous white chocolate eggnog frosting atop. It was an amazing pile of hardcore sugar, when you get right down to it. (Since this was Batch No. 23 in the era of the blog, I guess it confirms my obsession.)


"Easy Fluffy Eggnog Cinnamon Rolls," from Tieghan Girard of Half-Baked Harvest. [Published 24 November 2020]

No comments: