Search RoHo Blog

Saturday, February 24, 2024

Eggnog Doughnut Muffins

The world sure is a crazy place. When National Muffin Day rolled around last Tuesday, I figured I'd try an untried recipe: eggnog doughnut muffins. I took them with me to the school I was working in and also shared them with folks closer to home. Everybody seemed to love them, like: seriously. They were so popular I didn't even get to try one, except for a small morsel snagged before the rest of that muffin disappeared down somebody else's gullet. So what's the crazy thing? That so many of the reviewers commenting on the recipe's source website were disappointed, or thought they were bland, or didn't like the texture, or... The world is crazy but here in my neck of the woods, these eggnog doughtnut muffins were a platinum hit.


"Holiday Recipe: Eggnog Doughnut Muffins," by Emma Christensen of TheKitchn.com. [Updated 22 January 2020]

No comments: