Search RoHo Blog

Friday, March 4, 2022

The Best Lemon Cheesecake. Ever.

...or so goes its bombastic self-title, from the recipe source. It served as dessert last Saturday night, when Amy and Gern were over: lemon cheesecake. It's been forever since I made a standard springform-pan cheesecake, it seems, and I'd been meaning to try something new but also with the promise of a bright flavor following our spicy Mexican chicken and rice.

The partakers seemed to like it, and it did have a light-and-yet-sturdy creaminess that gave it good mouth-feel, one might say. I might have realized as I was eating my slice that it's good but not as appealing as the amazing Atlantic Beach pie, and it does not have the light lift and sweet zing of the from-scratch no-bake cheesecake I've made a couple of times.


Adapted from "The Best Lemon Cheesecake. Ever." From Jolina, the Unlikely Baker.

No comments: