Search RoHo Blog

Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Meal No. 3056: Peruvian Chicken Breasts

The freezer has again become overstocked as I've taken advantage of specials on bulk packages of mostly chicken and beef, so I have once more set up a lottery jar of random slips to be drawn to help determine dinner menus. The first of those occurred this past Thursday night, when I tossed a frozen prepped split chicken breast, with a nice Peruvian seasoning, into the sous vide. Then I added roasted spiced cauliflower florets and roasted garlicky asparagus cuts and it was a terrific meat-and-two-sides.

On that gorgeous warm St. Patrick's Day night, downtown was buzzing when I did my 4.3-mile walk after supper. Once dusk settled over us, the full worm moon rose over the city skyline, bright and bold, hanging there near the rounded dome of the Wells Fargo tower.

No comments: