Search RoHo Blog

Sunday, November 21, 2021

DoubleTree-Style Chocolate Chip Cookies

As I slowly get back into the swing of things with my work, and have many good days to look forward to of observations and instructional walks with administrators and administrative interns, I'm also trying to get back into the habit of doing some baking to take along with me. When I reported for another day of coaching training at a nearby middle school last Monday, I took with me a batch of DoubleTree Hotel-style chocolate chip cookies that I'd made the night before. They seemed to be a hit.


"DoubleTree Hotel's Chocolate Chip Cookies," by Ayşegül Sanford and her blog, Foolproof Living. [Published December 29, 2013.] Official DoubleTree recipe from Hilton.com was released to the public on 09 April 2020.

No comments: