Search RoHo Blog

Monday, January 23, 2023

Meal No. 3277: Sheet Pan Beef Nachos

Last Wednesday we got up into the low 60s so it was another afternoon of intensive ornamental grass battling for me, which pretty much took it out of me. Before the age of covid, I probably would have opted for just grabbing chicken sandwiches from Wendy's so as to avoid having to make dinner. But I'm staying home whenever possible! So it was a quick whip-up of seasoned taco beef and an amply piled sheet pan of cheesy nachos, with red onion, black beans, and shoepeg corn. I had some lime crema chilling in the fridge for just this sort of moment.


Taco-Style Meat Based on "Crispy Beef Tacos," by Hilah Johnson. From HilahCooking.com.

"Homemade Chili and Taco Seasoning," from Jamie Lothridge of MyBakingAddiction.com. [Published 03 February 2011]

"Easy Lime Crema," from Lisa Bryan of DownShiftology.com. [Published 22 April 2020]

No comments: