Search RoHo Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2023

Meal No. 3268: Barbecue Chicken, Cheddar, & Bacon Pan Pizza

When I made pan pizza (for the first time in quite a while) a few days ago, I made a few mistakes and had small missteps that troubled me, even though the result was still pretty wonderful. It left me hankering to jump to a quick repeat so I could improve the technique while it wsa fresh on my mind. Saturday night was the opportunity, with the same pan pizza mostly-no-knead overnight dough, but this time it was dressed as a barbecue chicken and bacon pan pizza with cheddar cheese and red onion. And it was freakin' awesome.

It was not just a two-pizza day at the Roediger House; it was also a two squirrel day.


Pizza Crust based on "Fool-Proof Pan Pizza," by J. Kenji López-Alt, culinary consultant for SeriousEats.com. [Updated 26 April 2021]

No comments: