Search RoHo Blog

Sunday, September 25, 2022

Meal No. 3194: Sheet Pan Beef Nachos

Oh my gosh: can it have been nine years since dear wonderful friend, colleague, and former neighbor and former teacher education student Karissa Piper visited the Roediger House? She is such an awesome person and someone I've truly missed ever since she moved to Ohio. I'm very glad she decided to come back for her Wake Forest University class reunion so that I might claim some time with her back on the September 15th weekend. When she came in on Friday afternoon, I figured I'd have a simple dinner for us: sheet pan beef nachos with lime crema. There was also a special new dessert treat already put aside and waiting...that'll be the subject of tomorrow's blog post.


Taco-Style Meat Based on "Crispy Beef Tacos," by Hilah Johnson. From HilahCooking.com.

"Homemade Chili and Taco Seasoning," from Jamie of MyBakingAddiction.com. [Published 03 February 2011]

"Easy Lime Crema," from Lisa Bryan of DownShiftology.com. [Published 22 April 2020]

No comments: