Search RoHo Blog

Saturday, September 17, 2022

Meal No. 3188: Hamburger Supreme

When I realized I had grabbed but tucked away a package of fresh ground beef, back on Tuesday a week ago, I was in a bind for getting it cooked into something before it was too late to use it. I've got several go-to quick beef recipes that might have sufficed but I could not think of anything better that night than a comforting casserole of hamburger supreme, a long-time family favorite, a dish I've been making consistently for friends ever since the late 1980s...and a joyful supper for four of us that more recent evening.

Here's another milestone worth noting from that day: I've managed to keep up with my commitment on walking or biking, always exceeding the minimum of 30 minutes of exercise per day, and closing all three rings on my Apple Watch for 200 consecutive days.


"Hamburger Supreme," from the late Mrs. John T. (Glynn) Johnson of Buies Creek, North Carolina, via Janice Jones Bodenhamer.

No comments: