Search RoHo Blog

Friday, April 14, 2023

Meal No. 3336: Toasted Chicken Salad Sandwiches

After setting up the sous vide to cook a prepped frozen split chicken breast, while I continued processing and organizing my recent order of irrigation system components and fittings, it sure made putting Easter Monday's dinner together a lot quicker. Quickly whipped-up dressing and fast dicing of the cooked breast, leading to a nice small batch of chicken sald, and then just enough toasting of the last slices of my homemade milk bread...it was a fine enough supper of toasted chicken salad sandwiches.

But it was a small plate, and the lure of National Cinnamon Crescent Day (such silly observances!) fell upon me once we rolled further into eveningtide. So I made my first batch of that silly, silly dessert with its vanilla sweet glaze and consumed four in short order.


"Cinnamon Crescent Rolls," from Julie Evink of Julie's Eats and Treats. [Published 27 February 2020 / Updated 08 September 2022]

No comments: