Search RoHo Blog

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Meal No. 3028: Roasted Salmon and Broccoli

Thanks to a workday in Catawba County on the first day of February, I made my return travel via I-40 which brings me back to town by a pretty decent and infinitely accessible Harris Teeter. I emerged from there loaded with groceries far beyond what was on my list, and that included huge slabs of salmon filet and fresh tender crowns of broccoli. You see where this is going, don't you? Tossed in olive oil and seasoned only with salt and pepper, the cut broccoli florets roasted until they'd developed a bit of char. In the meantime, with my handy temperature probe to keep me within reach of my precise targets, the salmon was spiced and roasted to an ideal state, It was a meal of size and substance, and I loved it.

No comments: