Search RoHo Blog

Thursday, July 30, 2020

Meal No. 2634: Spicy Chicken, Broccoli, and Quinoa Casserole


I'm a fan of Hilah Johnson even if I've experimented with a precious small number of her recipes (tacos on Navajo frybread, copycat Chic-Fil-A sandwiches, tres leches cake), and I've been looking forward to trying the latest one I came across: spicy chicken, quinoa, and broccoli casserole. With some chicken breasts I needed to cook and some other tasks keeping me occupied, I decided to go with a sous vide prep on the chicken portion and then went back to her recipe to prepare the rest of the casserole. That's what filled the Roediger House bellies on Saturday night, when once again I am pretty certain that the deliciousness of the grub enticed me to eat beyond a reasonable limit.



"Spicy Chicken, Quinoa, and Broccoli Casserole," from Hilah Johnson of HilahCooking.com.

Chicken Breasts were cooked in advance, based on "Sous Vide Chicken Breast," by Yolanda on AllRecipes.com.

No comments: