Search RoHo Blog

Friday, January 17, 2020

Banana Pudding Cake


When we had the crew over for a fun game night, featuring our homemade Collins Against Humanity game, I offered up a new dessert option: banana pudding cake. I'd come across this recipe while I was doing some aimless food site exploring and thought it ought to be piloted here at the Roediger House. Admittedly, I feel about banana confections similar to my stance on peanut butter confections: I like bananas but I'm not fond of most treats we make with them. (Notable exceptions: regular ol' banana pudding, bananas foster).


The crew seemed to really like this one! And I partook of a sizable slice as well, given that it was there for the taking. It's sort of hard to see in the above picture, but the middle layer not only has the homemade whipped cream but also diced banana and crushed vanilla wafers.



"Easy Banana Pudding Cake," by Jesse Szewczyk of TheKitchn.com. [Published 19 December 2019]

No comments: