Search RoHo Blog

Sunday, April 28, 2024

Meal No. 3590: Bacon & Cheese Sandwiches

Tuesday night was a fridge clean-out dinner: Hawaiian rolls were still on the counter, and cooked bacon was the fridge item. Slices of American cheese for top and bottom, a bake in the lower oven, and amazing bacon and cheese sandwiches were the simple supper.

I'm choosing to believe that that morning dawned with the chilliest temperature we'll see here for the next several months: 38°F. Then, it turned into a sunny and pleasant day, perfect for my short drive down to the campus of High Point University for the Culmination Celebration of HPU's Leadership Academy Cohort VII. What a wonderful event, with remarkable almost-graduates, all so very impressive—and I am so glad for the honor and privilege of working with them these last two years.

And I do feel a bit bad that I ended up on the front row for the session they presented about their work specifically with me on Instructional Leadership and Coaching!

And hey: let's give you all one more quick capture from this needless and extravagant dash cam in the new car, from the start of my travel that morning:

No comments: