Search RoHo Blog

Saturday, May 13, 2023

Meal No. 3355: Shredded Pork Street Tacos Redux

With a night of other leftovers in between, Monday's meal was a mix of new and old, thanks to the abundance remaining from the Saturday night supper. I griddled up more homemade tortillas, reheated the pork, and brought out the saved containers of Mexican coleslaw and creamy avocado-lime sauce. But I also made up a Mexican-style chipotle barbecue sauce to boost the pork's flavors. And I mean: made up, not just made...it's a rarity for me to invent anything but this was darned delicious. Fortunately, I made quick notes of the recipe that I'd tossed together on the fly and hope to like it as much when I give it another trial.


"Mexican Chipotle Street Taco BBQ Sauce," a Roediger House original recipe. [First Made 08 May 2023]

No comments: