Search RoHo Blog

Friday, December 2, 2022

Fluffy Eggnog Cinnamon Rolls

When I made eggnog cinnamon rolls recently, it was actually just a trial run, because I felt sure I'd want to try them again for the crew that was here for Thanksgiving week. Sure enough, in the wee hours when their Saturday morning departure time came, I had ready for them piping hot and well-frosted cinnamon rolls, either for immediate consumption or to take away in a disposable cake slice caddy.

They sure were delicious all over again, perhaps because I doubled the amount of eggnog-spiked frosting but also because this time I remembered to add shavings of white chocolate to the filling!

My obsessive cataloguing of interesting tidbits continues: this was the 16th batch of cinnamon rolls I've made at the Roediger House.


"Easy Fluffy Eggnog Cinnamon Rolls," from Tieghan Girard of Half-Baked Harvest. [Published 24 November 2020]

No comments: