Search RoHo Blog

Thursday, December 8, 2022

Carolyn's Banana Bread

The ol' riped-up banana problem hit me last Sunday so I made banana bread, but I'm not sure it was a loaf that "Carolyn" would want to claim: it was just dense and dried out with a still-slightly-gummy top center...and the taste just didn't come through. I had a slice with coffee on Monday morning but the rest of it was too sad to keep. Bummer.

Also: what lousy weather! As I pre-write this post on Tuesday morning, it is 43°F and drizzly with no prospects for any Ray-suited relief in the near future. I've been cold for days, so onto the master bed went Grandmother's quilt this past Sunday night:

I'm not the only one who thinks it's cold:


"Carolyn's Banana Bread," a recipe shared by former neighbor Lori Pilon.

No comments: