Search RoHo Blog

Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Meal No. 3065: Peruvian Chicken Breasts

Another lottery drawing to determine which saved freezer foodstuff should next be deployed into dinner occurred the final Sunday of March, and out came the slip for Peruvian chicken breasts. These went into the sous vide immersion circulator and then I also made roasted garlicked asparagus cuts and some simple stuffing for a filling Sunday dinner.

Although I did not have my nice long lens in hand that Sunday morning, I still captured a somewhat decent shot of the male bluebird once more checking out the house on the south fence along the driveway.

An additonal joyful note: that evening also coincided with the convincing defeat of the Cinderella upstart St. Peter's in the NCAA Men's Basketball championship tournament, at the hands of none other than my beloved North Carolina Tar Heels, allowing them another appearance in the Final Four...for the first time against archrival Duke University. (And in the unforgettable final game in the storied career of Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski, my beloved North Carolina Tar Heels sent him packing 81-77 in the semi-finals of the NCAA Championship.)

No comments: