Search RoHo Blog

Thursday, December 9, 2021

Early December Sugar Cookies

Last Sunday night, I decided to make a batch of cookies so that I could take some with me for last Monday's work day with a subcohort of administrative interns. Lemon sugar cookies with turbinado sugar were the choice, and my gosh, were they ever stupdendous.

With supper finished and cleaned up early enough on Tuesday night, I set to work on a different batch of sugar cookies: eggnog spice. I mean, 'tis the esason and all that, right? These went with me to North Forsyth High School the next morning to share with the administrative interns in that particular subcohort, as well as a few extras for my good friend who is the principal there.

Finally, for my day in Mount Airy this past Thursday, I made chocolate sugar cookies the evening before, and they too were quite well-received. Makes me glad I've got quite a few solid recipes for various sugar cookies to reach for.


"Lemon Sugar Cookies," from Melissa Stadler of ModernHoney.com. [Published 21 March 2016]

"Eggnog Spiced Sugar Cookies," from Organic Valley and Simply Organic.

"Chocolate Sugar Cookies," by Lindsay Conchar of LifeLoveandSugar.com. [Published 25 November 2020]

No comments: