Search RoHo Blog

Friday, October 8, 2021

Brown Sugar Cinnamon Ice Cream

All too often of late, it seems likely that if I'm posting about having made either pudding or ice cream, you can be sure there was milk or heavy cream that needed to be used up. That's how I found myself making the bases for two different ice creams at the start of the final week of September, one of which was brown sugar cinnamon ice cream. It's a pretty delicious frozen dairy treat that, best I can tell, I've only made once before: to accompany a blue velvet layer cake. It needed no cake this time to make it amazing: it stood on its own two feet (?) quite well, disappearing rapidly from its serving cups.


"Brown Sugar Cinnamon Ice Cream," from Heather Tullos of SugarDishMe.com. [Published 11 September 2015]

No comments: