Search RoHo Blog

Friday, March 5, 2021

Meal No. 2795: Pan-Seared Chicken Tenders over Caesar-Topped Power Greens

In came the month of March on Monday, and joining the early yellow crocus were the first blooms from my daffodil varieties. Regrettably, it was a rainy morning and a gray forbidding afternoon so the memorializing photo has no golden sunshine adornment.

It was one of those days where I was battling a low-burn of hunger but I held off till dinnertime and kept it somewhat smart. Another prepped vacuum-sealed package of chicken tenders was pulled from the freezer and tossed into the 143°F sous vide bath for two hours and then finished in the skillet on the cooktop. I'd made a delicious batch of homemade Caesar earlier in the day and still had some power greens to serve as the base in the salad. I scarfed down that deliciousness.


Based on "Easy Lemon Caesar Salad Dressing," by Kim of lowcarbmaven.com.

No comments: