Search RoHo Blog

Friday, February 12, 2021

White Chocolate Walnut Blondies with Maple Cream Sauce and Vanilla Ice Milk

Oh my goodness. Oh my gosh. Lordy and mercy me, and let's throw in a few geewillikers for good measure. After being so good with salad for dinner a week ago Thursday, I blew it all with an over-the-top dessert: maple walnut white chocolate blondies with maple cream sauce and homemade vanilla ice milk. It was amazing from top to bottom, from head to toe, from warm and luscious first bite to the increasingly pointless spoon-scraping around the side of the bowl.

This was my third time making these blondies but the first time making the recommended maple cream sauce from the source recipe. Previously, I went with either no sauce, or I used a different maple sauce recipe to get the result to be more like a copycat of the famous Applebee's dessert (that it seems they no longer offer).


"White Chocolate Walnut Blondies with Maple Cream Sauce," from Jillian Hatsumi of ABajillianRecipes.com. [Published 23 July 2018]

"Classic Vanilla Ice Milk," by Stella Parks, Pastry Wizard of SeriousEats.com. [Published 22 August 2018 / Updated 15 April 2020]

No comments: