Search RoHo Blog

Sunday, February 7, 2021

Nutella Chocolate Cake

The next-door neighbor has asked me to help her keep a current supply of Nutella on hand, since she knows I make regular trips to Costco, but I'd held back a jar in reserve in case she needed some when I might not have a shopping trip on the immediate agenda. A week or so ago, I came across a recipe for Nutella cake that I thought she might enjoy and decided to try it out for the first time back on January 29th. It's pretty good stuff, although I substituted a simpler Nutella frosting for the one that the cake recipe developer had recommended. No regrets here! And, as the photo below shows, I tried to give as much of it away to the neighbors as I could...


"Nutella Cake," by Jen Sobjeack of BakedbyanIntrovert.com. [Published 20 January 2021]

"Nutella Frosting," by Sally McKenney of Sally's Baking Addiction. [Published 20 October 2019]

No comments: