Search RoHo Blog

Sunday, December 17, 2023

Lemon Sugar Cookies

Making a quick return to the sweet treats offerings at the Roediger House last Wednesday was lemon sugar cookies, made a little extra big and a little extra good. I appreciate the dependable consistent recipes, especially for the most tasty of tempters.

Lest I leave regular readers with too stilted an impression of the fuller household's happiness and harmony, please know that the leashed urchins nonetheless bring great joy. Still cool enough for me to be glad for my sweatshirt but bright and sunny enough to help my disposition, we have pushed the distance for our daily walks and enjoyed exploring new paths together. And then we even enjoyed a short crate party to close out a recent evening:


"Lemon Sugar Cookies," from Melissa Stadler of ModernHoney.com. [Published 21 March 2016]

No comments: