Search RoHo Blog

Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Meal No. 3499: Bacon Cheeseburger Soup

A useful feature of freezing leftover soup from an abundant pot is the defined portions that keep me from overdoing it when they are reheated for a future meal...as I'm quite prone to do when the soup sits fresh and steaming on the cooktop the night it is first prepared. With my sous vide immersion circulator to gently warm it to an ideal temp, my return to this goodness last Tuesday was a reminder of how much I like that recipe, and how delicious it was in its resurrected form.

It was a chilly week, starting off with that really annoying mizzly mess of drizzle and drip, and also with breezes that cut through the layers I was bundled up in. When I happened across the local news headline pictured above, I immediately knew what the best solution was: Don't be in cold weather!

No comments: