Search RoHo Blog

Friday, September 15, 2023

Meal No. 3435: Indian Butter Chicken

Blame the cauliflower head that I'd bought on sale, if you must, but as we approached the end of last week, I knew it was time to cut out the florets, toss them in olive oil, spice them well, and roast them in a good hot oven...just so they'd be the perfect tag-along for a second go at Instant Pot Indian Butter Chicken. This was one of those Instant Pot community buzzed-about recipes that everyone circled around when the initial popularity of multi-cookers exploded onto kitchens everywhere. And my one previous experience of this butter chicken recipe left me happy enough, and this latest version proved quite tasty as well.

While September started with two or three phenomenally gorgeous days, we quickly settled into quite a little heatwave, temps up into the mid-90s, and dry as a bone. I actually scheduled the irrigation system to run in the front and back yards, which I've had to do very little of for most of the summer.


"Pressure Cooker Indian Butter Chicken," from Jay's Sweet -N- Sour Life.

No comments: