Search RoHo Blog

Saturday, June 18, 2022

Meal No. 3118: Grilled Chicken Salad with Creamy Roquefort Dressing

Wednesday a week ago, I regret that I forgot about my better blue cheese dressing recipe...completely! It'd been a while since I made a blue cheese-style dressing and I found myself instead remembering an old one from the normally-dependable folks at Cook's Illustrated. Alas, it proved disappointingly thin, but I do believe it had a potentially interesting flavor thanks to a new bottle of agrodolce white wine vinegar. I tossed a prepped pounded blackened chicken breast from the freezer into the sous vide and finished it on the grill. I diced up tomato. The power greens underneath ended up heavily dressed, as I am wont to do, but I sure made the best of it that night before the storms rolled in.


"Rich and Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing," from Cook's Illustrated. Published May 1, 1999.

No comments: