Search RoHo Blog

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Meal No. 2899: Baked Spaghetti

The blog tells me it has been almost two years since I made one of the original favorites from my "family" recipe notebook: baked spaghetti. It's a recipe that I got from my long-time friend Stick Coulson, in part because I have long been a fan of the baked spaghetti at the locally-founded K & W Cafeterias. I'd made some Caesar dressing so I picked up hearts of Romaine and chopped them to be able to make a simple accompanying salad. This was the supper for the four of us this past Friday night, following another blistering mid-90s summer day here in Winston that pretty much kept us all inside in the cool air all day.


"Baked Spaghetti," by Margaret Coalson via Stick Coulson, 13 July 1997.

Dressing was adapted from "Easy Lemon Caesar Salad Dressing," by Kim of lowcarbmaven.com.

No comments: