Search RoHo Blog

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Meal No. 2853: Peruvian Split Chicken Breasts

Last week, a "heat dome" settled over Winston-Salem (as at least one weather story referred to it), pushing temps into the low 90s and gracing us with no small mean measure of humidity. But last Thursday included an exceptionally pleasant morning with light breezes and brilliant sunshine, and I took full advantage of it to once again jump on my bike and make the big circuit out and around Salem Lake (my 5th time). This time my watch told me it was a 21-mile journey. That put me all-too-ready for a very early dinner, served around 2:30 pm, with the delicious feature of perfectly-cooked Peruvian-spiced split chicken breasts, with more of the spot-on garlic-lime-chili aïoli, and garlic-roasted whole green beans.

No comments: