Search RoHo Blog

Sunday, April 11, 2021

"Better Than Snickers" Peanut Butter, Chocolate, and Caramel Ice Cream

Can anything really be better than a classic Snickers bar? It's been so long since I had one that perhaps I have glamorized and romanticized my memory of them, but I do think it's pretty hard to beat a Snickers for a just-what-I-want and just-what-I-need candy bar. Nonetheless, I'd had this recipe sitting in my ice creams notebook for quite a while and finally got inspired to try it when I had some extra caramel sauce to put to use. Take a good gander at that tempting picture, and then move on from it. It was weird. Now, I'm not drawn generally to peanut butter confections anyway, so it was already going to be a tough sell for me. The final verdict: ixnay on the ickersSnay iceay eamcray.


"Better Than Snickers Ice Cream," by Max Falkowitz of SeriousEats.com. [Published 28 October 2011 / Updated 15 April 2020]

No comments: