Search RoHo Blog

Sunday, January 23, 2022

Meal No. 3016: Rotisserie-Style Whole Chicken

Last Monday, an icy sheet of sleet and snow covered the landscape. This let me indulge my rare but joyful pasttime of shoveling the driveway and sidewalk and such, beginning with a path to the azaleas where Sumner so faithfully does his business.

Because it was the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday, I had plenty of time to clear the steps without fear that mail delivery would be treacherous for the carrier. We don't want the postman to slip twice, much less once!

I guess I worked up a good enough appetite for a weeknight feast: seasoned rotisserie-style whole chicken, cooked in the Instant Pot, along with roasted broccoli florets and spiced roasted Yukon gold potatoes. It was all pretty freakin' good, I must say.


"How to Cook Instant Pot Whole Chicken - Rotisserie Style," by Sheena from GlutenFreePressureCooker.com.

"Rotisserie Chicken Seasoning," by Judith Hanneman, The Midnight Baker.

No comments: