Search RoHo Blog

Sunday, July 16, 2023

Meal No. 3398: Biscuits 'N Sausage Gravy

Tuesday found me back in a weird place, starting the day thinking I had plans all sorted out, and gradually finding myself unwed from the intended itinerary. When it got to be late afternoon and I realized there wasn't a menu planned, I grabbed a slab of Neese's Hot Breakfast Sausage to make sausage gravy, and I also decided to try a funky variation on biscuits: "butter biscuits." The sausage gravy was tasty, but those biscuits were not to my liking...so that's another recipe that has been tossed into the rubbish bin. It had been a good while since BnG was on the table: its last appearance was Christmas Day 2021.


"Butter Biscuits," by Jesse Szewczyk, a contributor to TheKitchn.com. [Published 14 October 2021]

No comments: