Search RoHo Blog

Thursday, June 4, 2020

Meal No. 2600: Juicy Burgers on the Grill


Yesterday I had to drive back over to Cary for the third and final visit to my long-time dentist, Jeff Kearney, to receive the permanent crown following the crack, abscess, and emergency root canal I endured in the last few weeks. This likely saved me from having to get in the yard in the brutal heat of June 3rd, a sudden jolt following a couple of really terrific outside days. And I was starving from the time I left Winston-Salem mid-morning so, when I got home, even though it was only about 3 pm and even though I'd just fixed burgers a few days ago...that's what I went with for a very early supper, eaten outside in that shocking heat, enjoying some light but impotent breezes in The Grove.



Based on "Juicy Burgers," originally from Pillsbury Classic Cookbooks recipe magazine, July 2003, p. 52-53.

No comments: