Search RoHo Blog

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Meal No. 2599: Roasted Hoisin Pork Tenderloin


While I still managed to toil away in the yard most of the day yesterday while the sunny skies prevailed and the temps didn't get too rough, it all seemed slow, plodding, and piecemeal. I left myself time to put together a simple dinner before returning to the yard for more digging until past dark. On the plates, an adaptation of the one-pan roasted pork tenderloin with green beans, with the extra flavor boost of a hoisin glaze. I also had a couple of sweet potatoes and decided to try cubing and roasting them, and I reckon I'd best proclaim them as a roaring success.



Adapted from "One-Pan Pork Tenderloin with Green Beans and Potatoes," by Christie Morrison. In Cook's Country, October/November 2015, p. 27.

"Roasted Sweet Potatoes," from Chelsea Lords of ChelseasMessyApron.com. [Published 04 March 2019]

No comments: