Search RoHo Blog

Saturday, June 27, 2020

Meal No. 2613: Southwestern Caesar Salad with Grilled Chicken


I continue to be mighty happy that it's not yet the yucky days of summer. Wednesday brought another glorious dawning morning with incredibly pleasant temps and light breezes for enjoying coffee and a quiet start to the day with Sumner at my feet. It also allowed me to get an earlier start in the yard that took me up to lunchtime. Then I ventured to City Hall to see about placing the order for a second water meter for the irrigation system and then I fell into a nap! By late afternoon, a less pleasant humidity had rolled in and I decided to worry about dinner instead. On the menu: Southwestern Caesar salad topped with sous vide chicken thighs that I finished on the grill. Adorned with diced fresh tomato, corn, and black beans, it was a creamy and spicy abundance of flavors.



Southwestern Caesar Dressing was my creation but was based on:

No comments: