Search RoHo Blog

Friday, September 13, 2024

Meal No. 3695: National Cheese Pizza Day

As we cruised through a glorious first week of September, on that Thursday we found ourselves face-to-face with National Cheese Pizza Day, and what could I do but celebrate it with a new pizza crust recipe? While my own version of this dough did not behave like that found in the YouTube video that inspired my experiment, I have to confess that the final product (for me, delightfully nestled into cast iron skillets) was really pretty tasty. The proof, as they say, was in that tasting, even though I spent much of the afternoon certain of catastrophe, given how inexpertly I managed the process.


"Easiest Actually Good Pizza Dough," from Brian Lagerstrom via YouTube.com. [Posted 20 June 2024]

No comments: