Search RoHo Blog

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Meal No. 2651: Sheet Pan Beef Nachos


With the time spent in the yard yet again Sunday a week ago, with my first overnight trip causing me to hit the road Monday afternoon, I once again found myself turning to a quick and filling meal with the ingredients I had on hand: sheet pan beef nachos. This time, they were extra snazzy because of some delicious fresh pico de gallo that was shared with me by Bethany across the street. I definitely feel like I'm in a menu slump this summer, while also giving myself a little bit of a break about it given how diligent I think I've been with yard work. Anyway: it was too good yet again, leading me to eat more than I should have, in hopes that the consumption cut-back that usually occurs when I travel would help me counterbalance those calories. Alas, 'twas not to be...




Taco-Style Meat Based on "Crispy Beef Tacos," by Hilah Johnson. From HilahCooking.com.

Seasoning was based on "Taco Seasoning I," from Bill Echols on AllRecipes.com.

No comments: