Search RoHo Blog

Monday, March 2, 2020

Eggnog Snickerdoodles / Cookie Butter Brown Sugar Cookies


I'd completely forgotten that I had once before made eggnog snickerdoodles using the recipe posted below. And how could I have forgotten, given how good I said they were last summer but also how even better they were last Monday afternoon? My willpower is really shot, because I sure did slam three of those suckers down my gullet without any hesitation at all.


Another recent offering of cookies got baked up last Thursday: softbatch cookie butter brown sugar cookies. Cookie butter is pretty awesome, and what's not to love about the Delta flight snack of Biscoff cookies? But while I was making these, it occurred to me that it can't possibly make sense to buy a jar of cookie butter made from speculaas cookies so that I can make...cookies (that cost less in a double package than a single jar of cookie butter, even if it's coming from Trader Joe's). So I made 'em this time, enjoyed one (or two!) straight out of the oven, and then tossed the recipe.



"Eggnog Snickerdoodles," by Jaclyn Bell of CookingClassy.com. [Published 13 December 2014]

"Softbatch Cookie Butter Brown Sugar Cookies," by Averie Sunshine of averiecooks.com. [Updated 16 December 2013]

No comments: