Search RoHo Blog

Friday, May 27, 2011

Meal No. 285: Pulled Pork Barbecue

Today marks the start of a long Memorial Day weekend visit from terrific friends Everett Kline and David Wald, who've driven down from Princeton, NJ. And what better way to welcome them to North Carolina than to offer up a hearty serving of pulled pork barbecue and blue cheese coleslaw. I realize I just fixed this same recipe at the front end of the week, but it's some good stuff, yo! It was well worth doing all over again.


Dessert afterwards was Vietnamese coffee ice cream, but I was so intent on eating it I forgot to photograph it. Here's what it looked like on a previous making....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We did NC BBQ Memorial Day weekend too! The key lime pie and now the BBQ?!? Summit Ave in Hagerstown must be on some harmonic plane with RoHo...next are we going to get a dog up here? (I don't think our recently reunited kitties wouldn't stand for that...)