Search RoHo Blog

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Meal No. 273: Grilled Ribeyes with Asian BBQ Sauce


I do feel like I'm a bit out of practice on grilling steaks, which I always considered myself quite good at, as much as I've done it over the years. And to keep last night from being a run-of-the-mill (meal?) steak night, I decided to add one significant twist: an Asian-inspired barbecue sauce, adapted from Australian chef Pete Evans. It turned out to be a frickin' awesome sauce, too.


Last night I kept it more simple and steamed some fresh broccoli and added some leftover three cheese pasta bake from the Friday night meal of honey-glazed pork ribs.


Guidance from and adaptations made based on "Rib Eye Steaks with Pete's Barbecue Sauce" in the June 2011 issue of Food and Wine, p. 128.

No comments: