Search RoHo Blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Meal No. 3143: Peruvian-Spiced Chicken Thighs

Fighting a strange slight feeling of malaise and inertia for too much of Thursday afternoon put me in a bind at dinnertime, so I had to dive into the freezer to see what was sous vide-worthy. Out came Peruvian-spiced chicken thighs, that paired excellently with blackening-spiced roasted potatoes and roasted Brussels sprouts.

To finish the evening with a bit of a sweet treat, I brought back the amazing lemon sugar cookies that have fans up and down the street and across school districts throughout the region. I hadn't made them since March, curiously, and that confession should reveal how much wisdom I am sometimes known to lack.


"Lemon Sugar Cookies," from Melissa Stadler of ModernHoney.com. [Published 21 March 2016]

No comments: