Search RoHo Blog

Monday, September 28, 2020

Stracciatella Gelato (Sweet Cream Chocolate Chip)


As if I wasn't overdoing it enough a week ago Sunday, with those amazing peanut butter bacon burgers, I had to take things another ridiculous step into ignominy: I had also made for the first time a batch of stracciatella gelato, with grass-fed whole milk and my own homemade batch of chocolate shards. This was a whole 'nother flavor of frozen creamery dessert and my first go at a reasonably authentic gelato concoction. It was a bit like an inside-out version of my homemade Klondike bars, which is a pretty high compliment, really.




"Stracciatella Gelato (Sweet Cream Chocolate Chip)," by Stella Parks, the Pastry Wizard at SeriousEats.com. [Published 06 August 2018 / Updated 15 April 2020]


No comments: