Search RoHo Blog

Thursday, September 3, 2020

Meal No. 2657: Roasted Salmon on Caesar-Topped Greens


When I finished up my second full day of online professional development for a team of teacher leaders at a high school in Virginia on Tuesday a week ago, I was both glad it had gone pretty well but also a bit antsy because it involved sitting and talking to my laptop for seven hours. I sure didn't want a heavy meal that night, which made roasting salmon fillets and mixing up a fresh batch of extra-garlicky Caesar dressing an easy call. It definitely filled me up, but not so much that there wasn't room to scrape the remnants of buttermilk ice cream out of the bottom of the freezer container I'd stored it in.



Based on "Easy Lemon Caesar Salad Dressing," by Kim of lowcarbmaven.com.

No comments: