Search RoHo Blog

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Meal No. 2569: Roasted Salmon and Broccoli


A week ago tonight, in ordinary times, I'd've probably been making a terrific celebration dinner out of relief that I'd gotten my taxes done. But the current coronavirus crisis means tax filing deadlines have all been delayed and I'm taking advantage of that. Instead, I defaulted to my healthy-choice dinner that I'd made only three meals previously: roasted salmon and roasted broccoli. I continue to depend on my BBQ Guru wifi temperature probe to help me achieve the perfect baking time for the salmon, and I think I've also gotten pretty good at getting the broccoli seasoned just right but also roasted to a crisp-tender stage. You just have to remember that, during cremation, there's a point where the meat is perfectly cooked.

No comments: